14-16 September 2023
Call for Panels
For information on the Conference and assistance on panels and papers submission, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The proposal for a panel must be sent by April 12 to the section chairs exclusively through the MySISP reserved area.
To submit your proposal:
1. Log in to MySISP
2. Click on Conference 2023 in the MySISP area
3. Click on PROPOSE A PANEL and complete the form with the following information:
- the Section in which you want to propose the panel; To view the available sections click here
- the Title of the panel
- your full name, your institution, your e-mail address and of any co-chairs
- the text of no more than 2500 characters (including spaces) of the Call for Papers in english, and optionally in italian, that will be published on the SISP website if the proposal is accepted.
The system will send an e-mail to the chair and to the co-chairs to confirm the receipt of the panel proposal.
IMPORTANT If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail please check the 'Spam' folder of your mailbox. If you do not get the confirmation e-mail please write to email@example.com